Saturday, November 13, 2010

Howling Banshee Exarch...WIP 3

Well I managed to to squeeze some painting time in between tending to my wife who is recovering from recent surgery. There may not seem like much change as I only refined a few things that were done and added some smaller details to see how they would look with the completed color.


From the last time..I pretty much finished the red armor plates. I refined the color on the tabbard but I am not sure it is finished at this point. I added the brown to the anklet, belt, and the hip pouch. I also painted the silver on a few of the gems and baubles to get a feel for what they will look like. I plan on using green for the gems and I did paint on a base coat but they are far from finished. I lightened the hair up to the point that I am happy with. I was wanting a "flaming" look to the hair not only for the idea of a banshee with flaming hair but also to help distinguished the hair from the armor.

Here are a bunch of other shots, I hope you like them.







1 comment:

IDICBeer 40k said...

Starting to look really nice now, keep it going